Hotfixes Schwarzfelsgießerei – 12. Februar
Originally Posted by Blizzard
- Blackrock Foundry
- The Blast Furnace
- Reduced the health of Primal Elementalists on Mythic difficulty.
- Primal Elementalists are now immune to knockback effects.
- Fixed an issue in Phase 2 where Slag Pools may fail to heat up Heart of the Mountain.
- Fixed an issue where if the encounter is reset at the beginning of Phase 2, then Phase 2 adds would incorrectly spawn in during Phase 1 on the next attempt.
- Kromog’s Stone Pillars now persist for 60 seconds or if they are hit by Rippling Smash, whichever comes first.
- Kromog’s enrage timer is now at 9 minutes (up from 8 minutes) across all difficulties.
- Beastlord Darmac
- Dreadwing’s Inferno Breath and Spirit of the Rylak’s Superheated Shrapnel no longer deals damage to player pets or guardians.
- Fixed an issue in Stage Two where Beastlord Darmac may sometimes be unaffected by Cruelfang’s Savage Howl.
- Operator Thogar
- Train schedules after the 7.5 minute mark have been adjusted to be less difficult on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Fixed an issue that could cause reinforcements from trains to appear to be standing still while still moving around.
- Iron Maidens
- Fixed an issue that could cause Enforcer Sorka to become stuck in the railing after using her Blade Dash ability.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Iron Maidens encounter to reset prematurely.
- Fixed an issue where Iron Maidens were incorrectly only dropping Normal difficulty quest items for Sigil of the Black Hand on all difficulties.