Hotfixes Schwarzfelsgießerei – 10. Februar
Originally Posted by Blizzard
- Blackrock Foundry
- Beastlord Darmac
- Fixed an issue that could cause Faultline’s Epicenter ability to persist in the environment after the raid has wiped.
- Iron Maidens
- Iron Will now increases damage dealt by 0.5% (down from 1%) every 10 seconds (up from every 20 seconds) after triggering on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blackhand’s health has been reduced by 5% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Iron Soldier’s health has been reduced by 15% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blackhand’s Massive Shattering Smash ability now deals 25% less damage on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Blaze should no longer be dealing increased damage to players with the Incendiary Shots debuff.
- Stage Three’s Overheated effect should no longer incorrectly trigger player abilities that activate from being attacked.
- The following hotfix from yesterday, February 9 was reverted. Blackhand’s Marked for Death is back to a 15 second recast during Stage Two. In Stage Two, Blackhand now casts Marked for Death every 16 seconds (up from 15 seconds).